All About Index Funds: The Easy Way to Get Started (All About Series)
Everything you need to know about index funds, including:
- The advantages of index funds over other mutual funds
- How to use index funds and EFTs for effective asset allocation
- Information on new index funds: oil, gold, and currencies
- All the tools and techniques you need to invest successfully in high-yield, low-risk index funds.
The updated Second Edition of Richard Ferri’s bestselling All About Index Funds offers individual investors an easy-to-use guide for capitalizing on one of today’s hottest investing areas—index funds. This wealth-building resource provides essential information on index funds; expert advice on how to start investing; and winning strategies for better returns with low risk.
The Second Edition of All About Index Funds features:
- Updated tables, charts, and data on performance, fees, and new funds
- Step-by-step guidance on active indexing and discussion of its expanding role
- Coverage of all new U.S. equity indexes that have changed the dynamics of the index fund marketplace and a new chapter on commodities and commodity index funds
- Vanguard’s revision of the indexes it uses for benchmarking
- Discussion of the increasing popularity of ETFs for effective asset allocation
Praise For All About Index Funds
Ferri’s book is an engaging one-stop storehouse of knowledge on index funds. It is a vital road map for those seeking higher returns and lower risk. Worth its weight in gold!
-William Bernstein, investment adviser, author of The Four Pillars of Investing